About the Tutor
Rory Lewis Photographer has made an outstanding contribution to photography and the visual arts, creating consistently imaginative and thought-provoking portraits. Sir Ian McKellen, Sir Patrick Stewart, Ian McShane, Sir Derek Jacobi, Natalie Dormer, and many others have sat for Rory and his unique portraiture style is becoming renown.
Rory Lewis provides individual One-to-One Studio Portrait Photography Tuition and Coaching for photographers of all abilities. Recently featured by the BBC, Rory is one of the UK’s Rising Photography Stars. Having photographed many leading Actors in his Portraitist Exhibition. His work has been acquired by the National Portrait Gallery in London. From Prime Minsters to Military Leaders and Royalty, Rory boasts a diverse portfolio. Rory also lectures for the National Portrait Gallery and the Victoria and Albert Musuem. Rory has a wide variety of clients ranging from The Times, Ministry of Defence, Pepsi, The Guardian and Epson. A One-to-One Photography Course with Rory Lewis offers the best possible way to improve your camera and lighting techniques, helping you to create inspiring portraiture.
– Introduction to digital photography
– DSLR camera ABC
– Introduction to studio lighting (with model)s
– Studio lighting set ups (with models)
– Introduction to flash guns (with models)
– Flash guns lighting set ups (with models)
– Composition and technique advice
– Model direction & posing (with model)
– Portrait shoot simulation (with model and studio lights)
– Portfolio review and feedback
– Business advice and mentoring